CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So Stinkin Cute





I listed this two page layout last night on eBay. Patterns are Treasure Box Design's "So Stinkin Cute" collection. I just love the combination of pinks and green. This layout could be for either Valentine's Day or even Springtime photos  :)

If you aren't a fan yet on  Facebook, please stop by my page and "Like" me. I'm one away from my goal of 100. When I do get to my goal, I'm going to do a giveaway.... a set of my adorable tear bears  :)

1 comments:

Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More said...

adorable!
I need an eye for paper picking, it takes me forever & a day to pick papers & even then I don't always know how to put them together.... ugh!

Stinking cute lo!!
Staci

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love reading each and every one of them!