CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Debbie's Birthday Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to my little stop along the blog hop.

Debbie from http://scrapbydebbie.blogspot.com/ is celebrating her birthday with this fun blog hop!  I would first like to say.....  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEBBIE!! And second, I would like to say Thank You, Debbie, for letting me participate!!

If you are getting here from Melissa at http://doodlebugmemories.blogspot.com/, then you are right on track.

I am so excited to participate in this hop. This is my first hop and even though I entered at the last minute, I hope you enjoy my project. I'll be adding more projects to this post throught this week.

For my first project, I made a single page Happy Birthday scrapbook layout, using my favorite bear pattern from Treasure Box Designs.






For my second project, I made a Birthday Tear Bear. She is wearing her party hat, holding a yummy sweet birthday cupcake, and peeking above a present.




For my third project, I made a birthday card. Happy Bee Day! For this I used the Baby Bee digi-stamp from Treasure Box Designs, and colored it with Prismacolor pencils. The gold lettering are Creative Memories ABC stickers, and the card is made from Stampin' Up cardstock.



Now for my blog candy! On the 28th when we end this Hop I will be giving away  a free single pattern from Treasure Box Designs,  all you have to do is become a Follower on my blog and leave me a comment below. I'll be using random.org to pick the winner. Please leave your email so I can contact the lucky winner.

Thank you once again for visiting my blog  :)  Make sure you follow the rest of the blogs for more blog candy!!


Hope you having a great birthday Debbie!!!

(MUST READ)
a few of us come in a little late so you must read this! Thanks :)
This Blog hop is being sponsored by Picture Perfect!! It is a great way to store you photos, here is their link, please go and check it out http://www.picturekeeper.com/index.php/products/

Because we came in late if you see this on our blogs then you WILL NOT be getting this HOWEVER we will be offering Some sort of Gift of Our Own as stated above!! ~
Also each person hosting a hop along the way will be picking a winner to receiving a 4GB drive that hold up to 4,000 pictures.

( Make Sure you hit the whole list for all the Goodies)
 Your next stop is Treasure Box Designs, where I am a Design Team Member, http://treasureboxdesigns.blogspot.com/.  Happy Blogging!


Here is an entire list of all the blog participants.....If you think you missed someone go back through again!   

Debbie

Raven

Paula

Jennifer

Kathy

Katie

Barbara

Cindy

Sarah aka Pink Cricut

Cheryl

Sarah W

Penny

Dianne

Kristy

Chrissy

Melissa

http://crafty1mommy.blogspot.com/
Sherri       < ~ YOU ARE HERE!

Treasure Box Designs

Debbie

44 comments:

pigs cricut said...

love this idea.
pigs20052002@yahoo.com

QC Kelsey said...

Cute teddies!!

I'm a new follower & my email is on my blogger profile.

:D

Minta's Creations said...

Love your blog.
Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta
mintab@gmail.com
http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

Happy Birthday Debbie!

pinkyswr said...

I am now a new follower!!

Love the bears :)

pinkyswrspaper@gmail.com

brittmartin0910 said...

I am a new follower and your layout is so cute.It will go cute in my daughters scrapbook that I am working on right now.


brittmartin1288@yahoo.com

Creative Crafts by Janel said...

A new follower here! Love the layout!

stampinlara said...

I LOVE your work!! I just became a new follower. I'm an addict of all things TBD too! TFS your amazing projects.
stampinlara@yahoo.com

Cards-by-Montana-Reflections said...

Cute Layout's! Thanks for the hop!

Debi
cards_by_montana_reflections@bresnan.net

Esmommy said...

Cute LO, tfs
New follower
Tracy
NYGIRL1994 at yahoo dot com
http://luvmybabygirl.blogspot.com/

scrappinC said...

Wow what a really cute layout and the colors are awesome. TFS! I am also a follower now.

Cindy
http://scrappinc.blogspot.com
endurapuppy at yahoo dot com

Mrs.Debbie said...

I love your work it makes me smile Thanks for hopping with us.

Hugs

Brenna said...

I love your Layout! TFS!
Brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Glitter Fantasies said...

So that is where they cute teddy bears come from. Already went and saved the link!! Your layout is really amazing and so adorable!!
Jackie
jmpresearch@gmail.com

shersl84bed said...

Beautiful layout. Thanks for the fun blog hop.

ShersL84bed@aol.com

Anniebee said...

Another new follower here! Great layout and the little bears are just adorable. I'll be back to have a better look around when I have more time.

Anne
lucyblueeyz at yahoo dot com
Trinkets-n-Treasures.Artfire.com

Jenn Roseman said...

I am a new follower!!!

www.memorieswithjen.blogspot.com

~Jennifer Rose~ said...

Awesome LO! I love those teddies! I'm a new follower and thank you for participating in Debbie's Birthday Blog Hop!

I have candy going on at my BLOG!

Hugs, JennRo
jennro7781 at yahoo dot com
http://jennro7781.blogspot.com

My Crafting Time said...

Awesome LO. Love these bears! I'm a new follower.

stacy at mycraftingtime dot com
www.mycraftingtime.com

shanna13 said...

I am a new follower. I love you layout, the little bears are adorable. TFS Susan shanna13@frontiernet.net

Elaine said...

Your layouts are absolutely wonderful!
You do great work, I will be back later to see more.

thanks for sharing and for the chance to win:)

new follower here and FB
ExpressionsByElaine.blogspot.com

Imogene said...

Great job!!!super cute,,am a new follower,,
imogenelynn@wmconnect.com

Heather said...

This is a gorgeous LO!!
ra6352 (at) gmail (dot) com

Tabitha said...

Love your layout. It is just adorable. Love those bears. New follower here. Thanks for sharing.
tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com

kathlee said...

OMG I LOVE your LO's. They are ADORABLE!! TFS
kathlee154@gmaildotcom
http://kathleessnippitsncricuts.blogspot.com

Designs that Delight said...

Cute Layouts!
Dawn

designsthatdelight@gmail.com
designsthatdelight.com

AmyJRockstar said...

Hi there! Your layouts are so cute! I'm a new follower and sure hope I win!
Thanks!
Amy Jo
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/

pennykitz said...

Your layout is very elegant. I love it. I became a follower so I will return for more of your wonderful inspiration. pennykitz@charter.net
http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/

Anna said...

Great layout. Just adorable!!!
I'm a follower.
Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Sarah said...

Great layout! I am happy that you joined the blog hop! I am now a follower and look forward to future projects. Thanks for the chance to win
~Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
sbwoodring@att.net

Ola said...

This is so adorable!

Thank you so much for sharing & the chance to win!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

Thanks for sharing and the opportunity to win.

Cathy said...

First time ever blog hopping. Thanks for giving me a chance to win some goodies!

callicoatcat@yahoo.com

Alicia said...

I LOVE this LO! TBD has the most adorable critters ever seen and you surely did them a great justice! *Hugs* Alicia

Mike J said...

A very cute layout.

thanks,

Mike
johnson.md at sbcglobal dot net

Christina said...

your layout is so cute... I just became a new follower..

Trisha said...

Great layout and congratulations on your first hop entry. I am a new follower. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Melissa said...

LOVE your tear bears! They look so huggable!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Imogene said...

Oh,,they are so cute!!! I love them all...imogenelynn@wmconnect.com

Brenna said...

the bee card is soo cute, I love that stamp!!
Brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

Cards-by-Montana-Reflections said...

I have had a super time this week doing Debbie's Birthday blog hop! Thank you all for the wonderful ideas.

Debi
cards_by_montana_reflections@bresnan.net

Debc06 said...

Your projects are beautiful TFS and thanks for being part of Debbies blog hop.
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hotmail dot com

MrsTfortwo said...

oh so adorable! Each item is amazing! Can't wait to see more. I have become a follower and hope u can become one of mine.

TFS!
Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

I've had a super time this week hopping along for miss Debbie's birthday! It was so much fun!
New follower!!!
Cathy
catscraftycreations.blogspot.com
callicoatcat@yahoo.com

Janet said...

cute layout and cards love that little bee!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment, I love reading each and every one of them!